Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Picture Time!

We had a free 8x10 coupon so decided to get the boys pictures taken at Walmart. Wyatt of course was not too happy about this. He thought the lady making funny faces was rather strange and stared at the camera in disbelief for all of pictures - well ok not ALL of the pictures. Still this is a huge jump from crying that used to go on, so I will take a scowl over tears any day! Of course, after the pictures were done and we were paying he decided "the lady" was pretty nice, and he should talk to her, but he wasn't ready for a normal conversation, no, before he told the lady anything he needed to run it by me...
Wyatt: "Mommy, can I show da yay-dy my moneee?"
Mom: "Sure Buddy"
Wyatt: "Where you go yay-dy? Oh yuk at ma moneee! Mommy can I tell da yaydy i have a dog?"
Mom: "Sure Buddy"
Wyatt; "Yay-dy, I have a dog. Milo. Mommy can I tell da yay-dy Milos just a baby?"
Mom: "Sure Buddy"
and so the conversation continued until we had finished selecting all our photos and had paid :)
(Wolfgang took his brothers post as being terribly afraid of having his picture taken and we had a few tears. Luckily those tears quickly cleared up when I let him walk around the picture studio flirting with the other customers)

No comments:

Post a Comment