Friday, March 19, 2010

I can do it! Its not my fault!

I just can't believe how fast Wolfgang is growing up.  Yesterday while Wyatt napped Wolfgang and I went outside with Milo and I let Wolfgang push the dump truck up and down the driveway.  He had a great time!  If he got too far I would turn the dump truck.  Well he didn't like this at all.  As soon as I touch the dump truck he stops and removes my hand.  I take that as 1year old for "I can do it myself!"

And then we have Wyatt... sweet sweet Wyatt.  He woke wet this morning and was quick to tell Daddy "It not my fault".  Daddy agreed that while the pee it self wasn't his fault the fact that he took his penis out of his diaper WAS his fault.  Wyatt was persistent and would only repeat "Its not my fault!".  That's when I came in, apparently he thought i was a good scape goat because as soon as he saw me he shouted: "Its YOUR fault!".  So now I get to wash bedsheets 2 days in a row... (yesterday we put Wyatt to bed without a diaper on - whoops!)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, no... he's already learned to heap the blame on the mommy! ;-)

    ReplyDelete