Tuesday, April 6, 2010

smarter than you think...

I think Wolfgang hates the time from when he wakes up from nap until Wyatt wakes up.  He usually wonders around the basement calling out for "Wa. Wa."  He loves his brother and misses him dearly which is just adorable!
Well today Wolfgang wanted to nurse when he got up (normal) and then kept yelling at me even after he finished nursing (not normal).  I asked him "whats your problem?  Do you want a snack?"  He responded: "Ya" and kept nodding his head YES.  I asked, "Where are the snacks? Show Mama what you want" and he turned and walked to the cold storage and knocked on the door.  we found a suitable snack and he then happily walked to his camp chair, snack in hand.

I just can't get over how much a 13 month old understands.  I think that since little ones don't communicate with clear words they are vastly underestimated!

No comments:

Post a Comment