Saturday, April 10, 2010

Date Night!

I had a wonderful date tonight with my sweet Wyatt! We went to see How to Train your Dragon and had a blast! When we got to the theater Wyatt was a litter overwhelmed with all the people and the line up was a little long waiting to get our tickets and food, but I wasn't worried about a long line. I was hoping to get into the movie late to miss the previews (which are often more scary than the movie you are going to see). Well my plan didn't work out and the previews were playing when we found our seats. I don't even know what the preview was for, but it was a real life movie and Wyatt was SCARED! I calmly talked Wyatt through the preview all the while thinking to myself, "crap, what was i thinking taking him to this movie?!" After the bad preview was a preview for the new Shrek movie so that helped calm him down. Once the movie started Wyatt didn't know if he wanted to laugh or bury his head, but quickly found the movie funny and was even brave enough to sit on his own chair. Every time the dragons were missing from a scene Wyatt used his outside voice to say, "Where da daygon go? dey come back Moma?"
All in all we had a fantastic date, but my favorite moment was when Wyatt turned to me and whispered in my ear, "I la you SO much Moma!" talk about melting my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment